I Love Dandelions

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Garden goodies!

So far - this has been the majority of my bounty - which has been awesome and delicious! But somehow all I keep thinking about are tomatoes... still not ready to eat. I pruned them within an inch of their life tonight, so I'm hoping to see some improvement in the next week or so.




















I have been eating a few Golden Honey tomatoes from a plant that my mom purchased for me down south.




















Can't seem to find a lot about them, and they aren't one of the varieties that my regular source carries, although I may suggest it to him. Remarkably early! Here's what I could find out them:

Golden Honey Bunch Grape: Vigorous vines produce clusters of 10 to 20 fruit. First golden grape tomato .

I think this is it... they are definitely the bunching-est tomatoes I think I've grown, and early is right. I may save seeds from these guys. Here's a link to a good picture of what I might expect from this plant!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home