I Love Dandelions

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Raspberries

It's raspberry time again!!




















As usual, despite doing a good job of pruning the raspberries (both sides of the fence this year), I did a terrible job of staking them. I wait too long to do it, until they are flopping all over the place. At this point I try and make sense of it all, but it's gotten messy, some end up breaking, and there are crazy shoots all over the place. It looks terrible, and it makes picking the berries way harder than it has to be. Having said all this... I always get lots of raspberries, more than I need, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Rewind, press play. See you in 2009.

1 comment(s):

Why am I only finding out about your blog today???? This is just the most exciting tuesday news....

By Blogger tara, at 6:44 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home